WeirdFacts Koalas spend 99% of their life eating and sleeping and the other 1% they spend searching for a mate where they wander around aimlessly until they find one. If they dont find one eventually they just give up and go back

WeirdFacts Koalas spend 99% of their life eating and sleeping and the other 1% they spend searching for a mate where they wander around aimlessly until they find one. If they dont find one eventually they just give up and go back

See More
See More
Upload a Meme